- All-in-one portability for portable repair operations
- Compact design allows the unit to go anywhere Straight forward controls, with two preset pulse settings for easy TIG operation
- Quick change out of torches for easy change from TIG to plasma back to TIG
- Low power consumption due to inverter design
- High duty cycle of 60% at rated amperages for TIG/Stick/Plasma
- Front air pressure gauge for easy verification of air pressure
- Over Current/Duty cycle protection circuit warns and interrupts welding/cutting to ensure safe, and long life operation
- Clean and smooth plasma cuts on virtually any metal
- Welds Steel, Stainless Steel and Titanium (The PowerUltra is DC output only, and is not suitable for welding Aluminum, although it can cut aluminum.)
- Great arc stability for TIG/Stick functions due to IGBT inverter design
- 2 preset pulse settings of .5 and 25 hz.
- Dual voltage design allows unit to be operated on 120V or 240V. (Output is reduced in 120V operation to approximately 125 amps TIG/ 95 amps Stick/25 amps plasma.)
€799,00 inc. VAT
- TIG: 70V
- Stick: 70V
- Plasma: 250V
- @ 120V: 30A
- @ 240V: 28A
- @ 120V: 19A
- @ 240V: 18A
- 125A/15V @ 60% Duty Cycle
- 100A/14V @ 100% Duty Cycle
- 200A/18V @ 60% Duty Cycle
- 160A/16.4V @ 100% Duty Cycle
- 100A/24V @ 35% Duty Cycle
- 80A/23.2V @ 60% Duty Cycle
- 60A/22.4V @ 100% Duty Cycle
- 160A/26.4V @ 35% Duty Cycle
- 130A/25.2V @ 60% Duty Cycle
- 100A/24V @ 100% Duty Cycle
- 25A/90V @ 35% Duty Cycle
- 22A//88.8V @ 60% Duty Cycle
- 20A/88V @ 100% Duty Cycle
- 50A/100V @ 35% Duty Cycle
- 40A/96V @ 60% Duty Cycle
- 30A/92V @ 100% Duty Cycle
Fixed 1 or 25 Hz
S-45 Blowback start
5 CFM @ 90 psi/ 30 Gallon tan
As a much improved replacement for the long running PowerUltra 205P, we think you will find that the PowerUltra 206Pi is ultra useful around home shops and small garages as an all around DC welder and plasma cutter combination. The new digital control is more reliable and easier to maintain. But the unit still retains that analog feel, so it is easy to setup. We’ve added a couple of new features to this unit, which improves the usefulness of the TIG function. The unit now includes down slope and postflow control. The welder side of the unit features DC output in TIG and Stick modes and is useful for welding all types of metals except aluminum and magnesium. In TIG mode the unit features a simple to use pulse with a .5 and 25 hertz fixed setting. The additional pulse settings have been optimized for all around use, so you don’t need to worry about alot more than turning the pulse on, selecting the frequency at which you want to weld, and start welding. The plasma cutter can handle all types of metal and can regularly cut plate metal up to 3/8″ thick with a clean cut capacity of up to 3/4″. If you are looking for a simple solution to your steel and stainless welding and cutting needs, the PowerUltra 206Pi offers a compact and economical alternative to purchasing separate separate units.
IMPORTANT PRODUCT NOTES: To operate on a generator, the generator must be certified as producing “clean” power by its manufacturer. For best operation, use a generator capable of producing at least 7500 surge watts.
This unit is not E6010 capable and may not perform well with all brands and types of E6011 welding rods. Other rods such as E6013, E7014, and E7018 are better suited for this unit.
The pulse is preset to offer simple pulse control of the TIG with two basic settings: .5 Hz, and 25 Hz.(specification subject to change)
The PowerUltra 206Pi is an entry level DC output multi-purpose welder/cutter and cannot weld aluminum. However, it can be used to cut aluminum.
For work requiring aluminum welding and cutting, see our PowerPro units.
TO SWAP BETWEEN PROCESSES, CABLES AND GAS LINE SUPPLY CHANGES MUST BE MADE. THE UNIT CANNOT OPERATE MULTIPLE PROCESSES SIMULTANEOUSLY.
- Weld steel to a maximum of 5/16″ single pass (240V)
- Weld steel to a maximum of 3/16″ single pass (120V)
- Weld steel to a maximum of 1/2″ multi-pass(240V)
- Weld steel to a maximum of 3/8″ multi-pass (120V)
- Weld to a minimum of .007″ Steel
Stick electrode diameter capability:
- 1/16″-1/8″ (Not intended for use with cellulosic (flux) electrodes ie. E6010, E6011)
Plasma Cutting capability* ( with dry air, new consumables, proper air pressure etc.)
- Up to 1/4″ regular use 15-20 ipm (240V)
- Up to 3/8″ clean cut @ 8-12 ipm (240V)
- Up to 1/2″ maximum severance cut (occasional use only) @ 3-5 ipm (240V)
- Up to 1/8″ regular use 15-20 ipm (120V)
- Up to 3/16″ clean cut @ 8-12 ipm (120V)
- Up to 1/4″ maximum severance cut (occasional use only) @ 3-5 ipm (120V)
*Quality and capacity of cut depends upon consumable orifice size, standoff height, travel speed, etc.