The PowerPlasma 82i is really a plasma cutter in a class by itself.
When you consider the performance capability of the machine, design features and the price of the unit together, there really is nothing to compare it to. Here’s a few features that the PowerPlasma 82i has that that should get your attention:
Digital Controlled Circuitry. This means reduced components and increased reliability
A Digital Air Pressure Gauge. You can precisely monitor air pressure fluctuations.
Digital Air Pressure Setting Guide. Color Coded LED’s eliminate guess work for best air pressure setting.
Super Bright LED display. Read your settings a greater distance and in brighter lighting than any other brand.
Adjustable Post-Flow Control. This allows you to be in charge of how long the air flows, reducing annoyingly and unecessarily long post flow time, reducing air consumption and noise levels from contantly running compressors.
Built in CNC capability.
Gouge mode for moderate gouging needs.
A Pilot Arc Tip saver function and a Auto-relight function allows you to choose the best mode of operation for to choose whether to maximize consumable life, or maximize cutting capability and speed on rusty/painted or expanded metal.
A reliable machine for both enthusiasts and professionals.
European model is 3 phase 400V.
€1.596,00 inc. VAT
Warranty: 2 years
Voltage/phase: 380 V 3 Phase
Duty Cycle At Rated Amps/Volts: 80A max power with 60% burn time
Cutting capacity: Recommended 25 mm, max ~ 32 mm steel
Arc Start Type: Blow Back (Piston type)
CNC Interface Port: Yes
Adjustable Post Flow Timer: Yes
Torch Type: Italian designed iPT 80 torch
Gouging: Light to Medium
Recommended Cutting Air Pressure: ~ 300L / min 4.5-5 bar
OK-to-Cut Indicator/Low Air pressure safety: Yes
Dimensions: 56 cm× 23 cm × 43 cm
Weight: 24 kg
- Easy starting with Blow Back Pilot arc allows easy cutting of rusty and painted metals
- Cuts virtually any type of metal with ease
- Simple to use torches with inexpensive service parts and consumables
- Commercial/Industrial class, 60% Duty cycle at 80 amps
- Clean, smooth cuts and improved consumable life with the new Italian designed iPT 80 torch
- Blowback start starts arc without the need of High Frequency which can interfere with surrounding electronics
- Pilot arc improves performance and cutting on dirty, painted, or rusted metals
- 3 Second pilot arc tip saver feature shuts down pilot arc after 3 seconds of contiuous operation if no cutting is present to prevent premature consumable wear
- Adjustable post flow control up to 50 seconds to improve consumable and torch life
- Digital air pressure gauge air pressure
- Over Current and Duty Cycle protection indicates fault with a dedicated warning/diagnostic light, and shuts down output until condition is resolved
- Digital Air Pressure guide makes air pressure adjustment a no-brainer.
- CNC socket for CNC use on plasma tables (machine torch optional)
Recommended Areas of Use:
- Home shop
- Automotive/muffler shops
- Commercial fabrication
- Factory maintenance
A separate inline air dryer must be provided by the customer to prevent torch damage, and excessive consumable wear. The unit includes a regulator/water trap, but is not designed to remove all water or moisture.
If using with a generator, use a generator rated by its manufacturer as providing “clean power”. This is usually 5% or less THD (total harmonic distortion).
Use with a geneator rated for at least a minimum of 15,000 surge watts.
Plasma cutting capacity is affected by several factors. Ideal cutting conditions require dry air, new consumables, proper air pressure etc. Quality of cut depends upon consumable orifice size, standoff height, and travel speed.