POWERPLASMA 82I – New!
A reliable machine for both enthusiasts and professionals. The machine is a 400V 3-phase and is therefore suitable for the field even if long hangs are used and the electricity is of poor quality.
The machine can be upgraded with a Trafimet A81 burner, which is more suitable for professional use due to its durable materials.
€1.451,00 inc. VAT
Voltage/phase: 380 V 3 Phase
Duty Cycle At Rated Amps/Volts: 80A max power with 60% burn time
Cutting capacity: Recommended 25 mm, max ~ 32 mm steel
Arc Start Type: Blow Back (Piston type)
CNC Interface Port: Yes
Adjustable Post Flow Timer: Yes
Torch Type: Italian designed iPT 80 torch
Gouging: Light to Medium
Recommended Cutting Air Pressure: ~ 300L / min 4.5-5 bar
OK-to-Cut Indicator/Low Air pressure safety: Yes
Dimensions: 56 cm× 23 cm × 43 cm
Weight: 24 kg
- Easy starting with Blow Back Pilot arc allows easy cutting of rusty and painted metals
- Cuts virtually any type of metal with ease
- Simple to use torches with inexpensive service parts and consumables
- Commercial/Industrial class, 60% Duty cycle at 80 amps
- Clean, smooth cuts and improved consumable life with the new Italian designed iPT 80 torch
- Blowback start starts arc without the need of High Frequency which can interfere with surrounding electronics
- Pilot arc improves performance and cutting on dirty, painted, or rusted metals
- 3 Second pilot arc tip saver feature shuts down pilot arc after 3 seconds of contiuous operation if no cutting is present to prevent premature consumable wear
- Adjustable post flow control up to 50 seconds to improve consumable and torch life
- Digital air pressure gauge air pressure
- Over Current and Duty Cycle protection indicates fault with a dedicated warning/diagnostic light, and shuts down output until condition is resolved
- Digital Air Pressure guide makes air pressure adjustment a no-brainer.
- CNC socket for CNC use on plasma tables (machine torch optional)
Recommended Areas of Use:
- Home shop
- Automotive/muffler shops
- Commercial fabrication
- Factory maintenance
A separate inline air dryer must be provided by the customer to prevent torch damage, and excessive consumable wear. The unit includes a regulator/water trap, but is not designed to remove all water or moisture.
If using with a generator, use a generator rated by its manufacturer as providing “clean power”. This is usually 5% or less THD (total harmonic distortion).
Use with a geneator rated for at least a minimum of 15,000 surge watts.
Plasma cutting capacity is affected by several factors. Ideal cutting conditions require dry air, new consumables, proper air pressure etc. Quality of cut depends upon consumable orifice size, standoff height, and travel speed.