All in one! Good welder with extra features!
The Power PRO 205Si is a top-equipped AC / DC tig for welding both steels and aluminum. The machine also has a 50A plasma cutter that uses the same IGBT power electronics as the TIG.
The power of the plasma cutter is perfectly sufficient for ~ 10mm steel and a maximum of ~ 16mm.
The machine is suitable for both enthusiasts and demanding professional welders. Reliability is top notch.
With gas-cooled WP26 tig burner as standard.
The PowerPRO 205Si multi-unit is definitely the utility player in Everlast’s lineup and is ready to go to work anywhere it is needed. This device is well suited for small workshops where there is a less of space.
USA and Europe packaging is slightly different!!
European packaging includes: gas-cooled tig torch with consumables, electrode holder, ground clamp and plasma torch.
€1.693,00 inc. VAT
Warranty: 2 years
- 200A/18V @ 60% Duty Cycle
- 160A/16.4V @ 100% Duty Cycle
- 160A/26.4V @ 35% Duty Cycle
- 130A/25.2V @ 60% Duty Cycle
- 100A/ 24V @ 100% Duty Cycle
- 50A/100V @ 35% Duty Cycle
- 40A/96V @ 60% Duty Cycle
- 30A/92V @ 100% Duty Cycle
- DC: 5A-200A
- AC: 20A-200A
- DC: 5A-200A
- AC: 20-200A
- All-in-one portability
- Compact IGBT Inverter design and low power consumption is ideal for portable use
- Compact, yet powerful TIG welding/Plasma cutting features
- Easy to use controls with simple selector switch for process changeover
- Quick change out of torches for easy change from TIG to plasma back to TIG
- Good duty cycle ratings for TIG, Stick, and Plasma
- Duty Cycle indicator warns when thermal threshold has been exceeded and interrupts welding/cutting output until condition is resolved
- Over Current indicator warns when duty cycle has been exceeded and interrupts welding/cutting output until condition is resolved
- OK to cut indicator lights up when air pressure meets minimum required operating pressure and interrupts cutting output when air pressure is too low
- Low dross cuts on steel up to 5/8″ with up to 3/4″ maximum capacity (under ideal conditions)
- Exceptional arc stability for TIG/Stick functions
This unit is not designed or intended for Industrial fabrication or production welding. It is not designed for CNC use or for production plasma cutting.
If used with a generator, the generator must be rated by its manufacturer as “clean power” which is 5% or less THD. Use with generators that are rated for 9000 watts or greater for best operation.
TIG single pass capability
- Steel: 36 ga. – 3/8″
- Aluminum: 24 ga. – 1/4″
Stick electrode diameter capability
Plasma Cutting capability* (with dry air, new consumables, proper air pressure etc.)
- up to 1/2″ daily use @ 15-20 ipm
- up to 5/8″ clean cut @ 8-12 ipm
- up to 3/4″ severance cut @ 3-5 ipm
*Quality and capacity of cut depends upon consumable orifice size, standoff height, travel speed, etc.